The Instructor Course for the Effective Student™ Curriculum
Begin teaching the Effective Student Curriculum in your classroom. Executive Functions are key to higher grades, better students, and better professionals.
- Comprehensive instructional resources addressing the executive function skills needed to be a successful student.
- Includes exercises to build to academic management skills and executive functions soft skills.
- Why these skills are important and how to deliver instruction in only 15 minutes per week
- Instructional videos for teachers & coaches.
- Instructional videos for use with students.
- Teaching resources for each unit including lesson overviews, lesson plans, student exercises and grading rubrics, pacing guides specific to study skills and content level classes.
- Student materials for each unit.
- Parent handouts for each unit.
- Measurable skills for students to build on year after year.
- Introduction to executive functions
- Organization of materials hard copy and online
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Improving Test Performance
Each Unit includes lessons plans with mini-lessons that take only 15 minutes per week for use in the classroom. Participants have the opportunity to work toward Effective Student Method Certification at a level 1 at the end of the instructor course.
Begin Teaching Executive Functions Now!